The Appleton RollMover™ is safer, more efficient, easier-to-use and more economical alternative to air-powered roll pushers.
- Reduces need for compressed air -- every 10 psi decrease can save 5% in energy cost
- Convenient and lightweight, encouraging safer work practices
- Recharges for pennies – saving money with the very first roll
- Air-tethered roll movers are cumbersome to use, encouraging workers to push large loads by hand and risking personal injury
What can the RollMover™ help you move?
- Large rolls of paper or fabric
- Big rolls of tissue paper or nonwovens
- Fiberglass mat, single ply rubber or membranes
- Corrugator rolls
- Anything heavy that rolls – moves loads weighing up to 100,000 lbs
Air-powered roll movers are neither safe nor cost efficient
- Air-powered roll movers can consume 10 times their cost in compressed air
- A 1/8" air leak can cost up to $2,000 per year and compressed air systems can leak as much as 50%
- Air hoses on the floor are a safety risk to every worker
The Appleton RollMover™ is a battery-powered roll pusher and mover that is perfect for increasing productivity and ensuring worker safety whenever heavy loads need to be moved.
- Same features as Heavy Duty but with larger, contoured roller
- Large, contoured drive wheel design allows for damage-free moving of soft material rolls, including tissue and nonwoven loads
- The large drive roller provides an expanded surface area that helps eliminate any "wheel sink" that might allow the mover chassis to contact and damage the roll surface
- The contoured wheel profile eliminates any "edge of wheel" marking and the higher apex of wheel-to-roll contact also helps prevent the mover from being pinned underneath the roll
- Capacity: Up to 8,000 lbs rolls on a flat floor; capable of pushing rolls into transitions (Varies by application)
- Roll Diameters: 16" to 120"
- Rugged steel frame construction
- On/Off switch on swivel handle with variable speed twist grip
- Full forward and reverse
- Quick-charging 36V lithium iron phosphate battery
Test the RollMover™ LR risk free!
An on-site demo offers unique advantages
- See firsthand how easy the RollMover™ LR is to operate, maneuver and control
- Get input from users about how the RollMover™ LR helps them work faster and safer
- Examine the RollMover's quality construction and perfect balance right before your eyes
- Experience just how easy it is to remove and recharge the battery pack
- See how the RollMover's ease of use invites worker utilization and helps reduce worker injury