Compact, powerful and highly-maneuverable, the Appleton ReelMover™ is a battery-powered reel and roll pusher and mover that is perfect for increasing productivity and ensuring worker safety whenever heavy loads on reels or rolls need to be moved.
The Appleton ReelMover™ SD was the first battery powered pusher introduced to the moving market. The ReelMover™ SD is designed to easily push reels and rolls weighing up to 6,500 lbs. across a level surface. The ReelMover™ SD solves many ergonomic and safety issues associated with pushing reels and rolls manually. The battery-operated ReelMover™ SD increases safety further by eliminating the trip hazards caused by the air hoses used on other reel and roll movers as well as eliminating the high operating and maintenance costs associated with compressed air types of movers.
The Appleton ReelMover™ is safer, more efficient, easier-to-use and more economical alternative to air-powered roll pushers.
- Reduces need for compressed air -- every 10 psi decrease can save 5% in energy cost
- Convenient and lightweight, encouraging safer work practices
- Recharges for pennies – saving money with the very first roll
- Air-tethered reel and roll movers are cumbersome to use, encouraging workers to dangerously push large loads by hand and risk personal injury
What can the ReelMover™ help you move?
- Large reels or rolls of wire, conduit, cable, rope, cord. etc.
- Large reels or rolls of conduit, tubing, hose, etc.
- If it rolls, the ReelMover™ can push it safely and efficiently.
Air-powered roll movers are neither safe nor cost efficient
- Air-powered reel and roll movers can consume 10 times their cost in compressed air
- A 1/8" air leak can cost up to $2,000 per year and compressed air systems can leak as much as 50%
- Air hoses on the floor are a safety risk to every worker
- Weight: 55lbs
- Power: 24v
- Capacity: up to 6500 lbs. - more depending on conditions
- Push Speed: 93 fpm
- Rugged steel frame construction
- ON/OFF switch on handle
- Swivel Handle
- Variable Speed Twist Grip Throttle
Test the Appleton ReelMover™ SD risk free!
An on-site demo offers unique advantages
- See firsthand how easy the ReelMover™ SD is to operate, maneuver and control
- Get input from users about how the ReelMover™ helps them work faster and safer
- Examine the ReelMover™'s quality construction and perfect balance right before your eyes
- Experience just how easy it is to remove and recharge the battery pack
- See how the ReelMover™ SD's ease of use invites worker utilization and helps reduce worker injury
Appleton Family of Products Brochure
Core Cutting and Material Handling Solutions